HIGHER SAFETY EXPERT / POSTGRADUATE DEGREE PREVENTION ADVISOR LEVEL 1 (HVK)
(THE BASIC AND SPECIALIZATION MODULE CONSTITUTE A COURSE FOR PREVENTION ADVISORS WHICH MEETS ALL THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS AS SET OUT IN THE ROYAL DECREE OF MAY 17, 2007)
The legally required theoretical and practical lessons offer a complete insight in welfare and prevention policies.
The unique dimension of the program is found in the firm embedment in the business community, on the one hand by employing external educators, on the other hand through the company visits during the second year of the course.
The postgraduate degree is meant for:
- Junior prevention advisors
- Quality managers
- Safety consultants
- Environment coordinators
- Safety experts
- SHE engineers
- Operation managers
- Civil servants for integrated safety
- other professionals in the vast domain of occupational welfare
The Royal Decree of May 17, 2007 (amended by the Royal Decree of January 29, 2013) concerning the education of prevention advisors states that:
- Candidate participants to the full program (multidisciplinary basic module and specialization module level 1) must be in possession of a university bachelor diploma or a professional bachelor diploma on a university level.
- Candidate participants to the specialization module level 1 must be in possession of a certificate of completion of level 2 and either have 5 years of relevant practical experience in an internal and external service, or must be in possession of a bachelor diploma. NB: the 5 years of experience start after obtaining the certificate of completion of level 2.
Candidate participants to the full program with a professional bachelor diploma may be admitted if they have 5 years of work experience and if they can demonstrate a first experience in occupational welfare, either through the introductory course, or through their work experience. All applications must be filed with the course coordinator and will be examined by the admission committee.
Candidate participants to the specialization module with an MVK certificate may be admitted to the specialization module only after they have followed the unit “Legal, economic and organizational aspects of safety” of the basic module of the postgraduate degree and have successfully completed the exam. Afterwards, they will be admitted only if they can demonstrate at least 5 years of relevant practical experience in an internal and external service (occupational health and safety service) or are in possession of a bachelor degree or higher. NB: the 5 years of experience start after obtaining the MVK certificate.
- Basic module + Specialization module: € 6000
- Basic module: € 2100
- Specialization module: € 4100
- For participants with an MVK certificate: Legal, economic and organizational aspects of safety + specialization: € 5300
Neem contact met ons op
Heb je een vraagstuk? neem contact met ons op!
Al onze collega’s staan klaar om jouw vragen te beantwoorden en ambities waar te maken!