Arts Safety B.V. is looking for a Health and Safety Specialist in Eindhoven area. It concerns a full-time position in paid employment.
Our client is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions.
The help there customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
- Coordinates and executes environmental and/or safety programs to ensure practical, cost-effective measures are in place within the workplace, and a Safety Culture exists to ensure employees are accountable and responsible for health, safety and environmental conditions and practices;
- Works to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations and policies;
- Handles more difficult, complex assignments involving performing audits and inspections;
- May assist management to develop procedures based on regulatory and/or client requirements;
- Assists in responding to inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies and/or community groups;
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Associates degree and 3-4 years' experience, Bachelor's degree preferred;
- Associate level HSE Certification preferred.
- Thorough understanding of regulations and the regulatory process;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management.