Audits are a powerful instrument for companies to continuously improve their business, the management system and the operational control. This concerns audits related to occupational health and safety (SCC, OHSAS 18001), quality (ISO 9001), environment (ISO 14001) and food safety (ISO 22000). If you would like to have your management system certified, a recognized institution has to conduct an audit. A verification of the protocols of the chosen system will clarify whether you meet the system’s requirements.
Arts Safety B.V. has the knowledge and the capacity to conduct these types of (pre-)audits as an interim evaluation or as a preparation for the certification audit. Our advisors can also accompany you during the certification audit.
Screening your company’s processes and comparing their status with the established standards.
Below you will find an indication of the procedures:
- Physically conducting internal audits or analyses with regards to the specified standards.
- Conducting all procedures related to auditing, such as: inspections, document verifications, observations and interviews.
- Assessing deviations regarding the standards and drafting interim and final reports.
- Suggesting adequate management measures in response to the audit results.
- Drafting / developing a plan of action.
- Creating instruments to implement improvements as a result of the plan of action.
- Advice regarding the implementation and securing of the plan of action.