Conducting incident assessments
Incidents are: “any and all unwanted events with potential or actual damage to humans, resources or the environment”. Incident assessments are there to prevent recurrence by establishing and implementing management measures. Arts Safety B.V. has experience with all current research methods and can thus provide these services for you in a structured and pragmatic way.
Structural and process driven assessments of the causes of any incident to prevent recurrence.
Below you will find an indication of the procedures:
- Determining the level of investigation.
- Putting together a research team and selecting the leader of the investigation.
- Conducting the research in accordance with the systematics as desired by the customer.
- Determining the sequence of events.
- Analyzing the findings.
- Determining the management measures and recommendations.
- Drafting and presenting the research report.