Conducting safety inspections
Trust is a good thing, but inspections will always be necessary, also when it comes to your safety policies. You are even required by law to conduct these inspections. A structured inspection by an independent and professional partner can be a good means of achieving this.
Verifying whether the actual situation corresponds to the agreed situations and working methods.
Below you will find an indication of the procedures:
- Physically conducting internal audits or gap analyses with respect to the specified standards.
- Conducting all procedures related to auditing, such as: inspections, document verifications, observations and interviews.
- Assessing deviations regarding the standards and drafting interim and final reports.
- uggesting adequate management measures in response to the audit results.
- Drafting / developing a plan of action.
- Creating instruments to implement improvements as a result of the plan of action.
- Advice regarding the implementation and securing of the plan of action.