Safety coordinator / officer (MVK)
These advisors can set up, implement and evaluate your occupational health and safety policies. At the same time, they are capable of supervising or executing specific actions. They are employable during your regular operational management, but also during construction or renovation.
Supporting the (project) management at supervisory/operational level with regards to issues and actions concerning occupational health and safety.
We will select a candidate that best fits your organization / project. We will do this based upon the details you provide, such as necessary experience, (project) location, time of employment, full-time or part-time employment, etc. After a preselection, you will receive the resumes and an offer, free of engagement. If desired, an interview with our employees can be arranged. Upon receiving your written confirmation, we will instruct our employees based upon your expectations and the operations will commence in agreement with you.
By using our employees, who have all the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical experience, your (project) management will have professional support when it comes to occupational health and safety. By guiding your (operational) managers and your employees, we will achieve a higher level of safety, health and wellbeing in the working environment.
Below you will find an indication of the procedures:
- Drafting safety policies, safety plans and procedures.
- Advice and support for the management concerning the interpretation and the implementation of the policies concerning safety, health, wellbeing and environment, such as coordination of third parties (emergency services, governments, labor inspectorate, etc.), measures to be taken as a result of identified risks and guidance of clients and supervisors.
- Maintaining and securing safety management systems and goals.
- Proposing improvements and creating management instruments and support during information and education.
- Coordination and execution of safety inspections and audits.
- Interim consultations and reports concerning safety, health and wellbeing.
- Registering and investigating incidents.